2023 Summer Camp information is here!!
Summer 2023 are listed below. Grades are for Fall 2023:
- July 10 – 13, 2023: All Skills Camp for 5th – 8th grade 12:30 – 2:30pm; Cost is $125.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/3; $150.00 7/4 or later
- July 24 – 26, 2023: Advanced Skills Camp – 9th – 12th grade 1:30 – 3:30pm; Cost is $110.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/17; $125.00 7/18 or later
- July 24 – 26, 2023: Advanced Skills Camp – 7th-8th grade 3:30 – 5:30pm; Cost is $110.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/17; $125.00 7/18 or later
- August 1, 2023: High School Tune Up Camp I – 9th – 12th grade 9:30am – 3:00pm; Cost is $70.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/25; $85.00 7/26 or later
- August 3, 2023: High School Tune Up Camp II – 9th – 12th grade 9:30am – 3:00pm; Cost is $70.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/27; $85.00 7/28 or later
- August 7 – 10, 2023: Last Chance Camp – for 7th-8th grade 9:30 – 11:30am; Cost is $125.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/31;$150.00 8/1 or later
- August 7 – 10, 2023: Young Stars Youth Camp – for 4th – 6th graders 12:00n – 1:30pm; Cost is $100.00 for registrations postmarked by 7/31; $125.00 8/1 or later
Registration form is available here: 2023TopGunCampRegistrationForm
ALL camps will be held at the Howell Freshman Campus, 1400 W. Grand River Ave. Howell 48843
All Skills Camp: 5th – 8th grade – This the perfect camp for athletes wanting more instruction and repetitions of the fundamentals skills of volleyball and also for beginners. Passing, serving, setting, attacking, digging and blocking will be taught. Individual skills work allows for athletes at different levels to be personally challenged at the appropriate pace. Great for all athletes who’ve played less than four years! Recommended for everyone playing or considering middle school volleyball.
Advanced Skills Camp: 7th/8th grade and 9th-12th grade sessions – Advanced Skills Camp works with the next steps in the development of young athletes with more intricate and specialized training in all skills. Higher expectations of focus, work ethic and understanding of the basic skills is required. Not recommended for athletes who have not previously played school and/or club volleyball.
High School Tune Up – One Day Camps: 9th – 12th grade – These are two separate but similar one-day camps to get the rust off or to focus on the fine tuning and preparation for the upcoming high school tryouts. The morning session will focus on mainly on movement, ball handling and individual skills. The afternoon session will incorporate group drills, competitions and game-like situations.
Last Chance Camp – 7th – 8th grade – Last Chance Camp is the final opportunity for middle school athletes to prepare for their upcoming school tryouts. Individual skill instruction and drills as well as team situations and scrimmages will be covered. There will also be some team system work. Highly recommended for anyone trying out for middle school volleyball!
Young Stars Youth Camp – 4th – 6th grade. This camp offers a fun introduction to the sport of volleyball for the younger athlete. Primarily run as an individual camp, new athletes as well as young athletes who have previously played and want to advance their skills will find this camp beneficial and worthwhile. There will be multi-contact competitions and games thrown in throughout the week to develop game understanding. Camp will run with a minimum of ten campers.
For additional questions not answered here, please email Jen: [email protected]